Public Works
Contact Sanford Public Works
email me
This page was last updated: May 22, 2018

Residents that have sprinkler systems please ensure you are obtaining your annual backflow prevention inspection and sending the results to the Town. See Ordinance #2012-01 for more information.

The Town of Sanford requires Electrical and Plumbing permits to be purchased within Town limits for all work to be completed. These permits may be purchased by clicking on the link below.

Electrical and Plumbing Permits